Key Investment Highlights
- Vintage Pleasant Grove is a 265-unit multifamily development in the supply constrained submarket of Mt. Juliet, TN
- Site has already been zoned for multifamily, and the city is no longer approving multifamily rezoning, a barrier to entry that is a significant advantage to our development
- Located in a high growth market, with the 2nd largest growth rate in Tennessee, and the 2nd highest median income in Tennesse
- Project is within the new Village at Pleasant Grove mixed use master development, which is front and center for the city’s planned commercial growth. Initial phases also included over 140,000 SF of retail, restaurant, and office uses
- Visibility along I-40 and located between the existing Mt Juliet Rd exit and the new Central Pike intersection currently in design by TDOT, intended to provide a second major North-South artery for the city
# of Units
Projected Construction Costs
Projected Loan Amount
Projected Close Date
March 31, 2024
555 Pleasant Grove Rd
Mt. Juliet, TN 37122
Invest With Larson Today.
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or sale or any form of general solicitation or general advertising of interests in any fund or investment vehicle. Any such offer will only be made in compliance with applicable state and federal securities laws pursuant to offering documents which will be provided to qualified prospective investors upon request. Prospective investors should review the offering documents carefully, which includes important disclosures and risk factors.