OKLAHOMA CITY, OK | 457,600 SQFT CLASS A INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT
Estimated Hold Period*
Key Investment Highlights
- Prime location with immediate access to I-40, a circumferential loop and modern interchange.
- Strong growth market with high barriers to entry – it is difficult to find land for this purpose.
- Market has low vacancy rates and has experienced substantial rent growth.
- Last mile delivery – Site is ideally situated for local delivery from a single location, which has become increasingly important, as seen by the popularity of subscriptions like Amazon Prime.
- Development will consist of two 228,800 SF class A industrial warehouses located in a growing industrial market with strong fundamentals.
- Both buildings will be developed concurrently, with marketing for leasing to begin as soon as ground is broken.
- We conservatively expect both buildings to be fully leased 12 months after delivery.
Property Size (SqFt)
Projected Construction Costs
Projected Loan Amount
Projected Close Date
March 31, 2023
Oklahoma City, OK
9500 W. Reno Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73127
Invest With Larson Today.
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or sale or any form of general solicitation or general advertising of interests in any fund or investment vehicle. Any such offer will only be made in compliance with applicable state and federal securities laws pursuant to offering documents which will be provided to qualified prospective investors upon request. Prospective investors should review the offering documents carefully, which includes important disclosures and risk factors.