Key Investment Highlights
- The Montage at Lee’s Summit is a 226-unit build-for-rent community development that will incorporate a maintenance-free lifestyle with a blend of traditional living options and new urbanism to create a master planned community unlike anything in its competitive set.
- Conveniently located in the high growth corridor of South Lee’s Summit, within a 3- to 5-minute drive of nearby highways, grocery, retail, and quality schools.
- Primary entrance leads to a grand boulevard that is flanked by a golf course, dog park, and pickle ball area with a pavilion, leading to the heart of the community that will have two distinct phases divided by a protected greenbelt corridor.
- Amenity-rich subdivision will have miles of trails, water features, shaded gathering spaces, firepits, pickleball courts, a dog park, a clubhouse with fitness facility, and a resort-style pool.
- The Community will have two different types of living spaces to attract a diverse set of renters from the Kansas City metro area: townhomes and ranch-style villas:
Townhomes will offer 3-bedroom floorplans with the ability to have a 2-bedroom option
Courtyard ranch-style homes will offer 2-bedroom options, with the ability to add a 3-bedroom floorplan
- Features will vary by style and floor plan and will include:
Class A interior finishes
Dedicated WFH spaces
Residential for Rent
# of Units
Projected Construction Costs
Projected Loan Amount
Projected Close Date
June 30, 2023
Lee’s Summit, MO
SM M 291 Hwy,
Lee’s Summit, MO 64082
Invest With Larson Today.
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or sale or any form of general solicitation or general advertising of interests in any fund or investment vehicle. Any such offer will only be made in compliance with applicable state and federal securities laws pursuant to offering documents which will be provided to qualified prospective investors upon request. Prospective investors should review the offering documents carefully, which includes important disclosures and risk factors.