Larson Capital Opportunity Zone Fund III (LCOZ III)
Target Fund Size
Key Investment Highlights
- Larson Capital Opportunity Zone Fund III, LLC (“LCOZ III”) was created for investors who have recently sold property (e.g., real estate, stock, businesses or medical practices) at a gain and wish to reinvest the gains.
- An investment into LCOZ III creates the potential for tax advantages, investment returns and the opportunity to participate in rejuvenating an economically distressed area.
- LCOZ III will target quality properties in Qualified Opportunity Zones with stable tenants, favorable lease agreements, and the potential to add value by improving operating efficiencies.
- Placement of qualified capital gains into LCOZ III gives access to potential tax benefits:
- Deferral of Capital Gains Taxes: Defer capital gains until 2026
- Elimination of Additional Gains Taxes: If qualified fund interest is held for at least 10 years, additional gains are tax-free
Invest With Larson Today.
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or sale or any form of general solicitation or general advertising of interests in any fund or investment vehicle managed by Larson Capital Management. Any such offer will only be made in compliance with applicable state and federal securities laws pursuant to offering documents which will be provided to qualified prospective investors upon request. Prospective investors should review the Fund’s offering documents carefully, which includes important disclosures and risk factors associated with an investment the Fund. In addition, prospective investors are encouraged to consult with their financial, tax, accounting or other advisors to determine whether an investment in an opportunity zone fund is suitable for them. The Fund may or may not have an interest in the properties pictured above.